- Using recycled wood in your design also enables you to be eco-friendly. Reusing old wood is great for the enviroment, its low moisture content is ideal for stable applications, plus the recycled material offers you a one of kind look that’s hard to replicate.
Historical recycled wood – the truly green key to a sustainable built environment and healthy!
- Recycled wood is a huge part of our lives, our homes – and our history. It also injects a sense of character and a unique story into your space through the use of the beautiful wood textures. Recycled wood adds instant soul and personality!
HISTORICAL AGE BEAUTY
- Recycled wood is a proven material of choise for the most high-profile, demanding commercial and institutional projects.
- Recycled wood will bring unique character to any space. It comes with an embedded history and make a perfect design. Natural aged coloring and other scars of wear and tear however hold great visual individuality.
- Recycled wood is mostly dense-grain, old-growth material, harder and more durable than new lumber. Using recycled wood, specifically old growth, will provide the greatest strength because of the amount time the trees its made from had to mature. The greater amount of time a tree receives to mature, the better its strength and durability.