CURSED BY SOUND. LIKED BY ARCHITECTS. LOVED BY NATURE.
Acoustic Wood Wool Panels BAUX contain two of the world’s oldest building materials. The combination is simple and ingenious. BAUX Acoustic Panels is available in 7 patterns: Quilted, Check, Stripes, Lines, Diagonal, Arch and Curve all designed to be combined into infinity.
A FUNCTIONAL, NATURAL MATERIAL
- Acoustic Wood Wool is an environment-friendly, recyclable material made from wood wool, cement and water. The natural components together provide many functional characteristics.
- The moisture-resistant material evens out air humidity by absorbing and then emitting moisture into the ambient air. This contributes to a pleasant indoor climate which is good for both comfort and health. The high pH value also discourages mold and the material is not affected by rot.
- Acoustic Wood Wool products stores heat from the ambient air and emits it when the air temperature falls. This contributes to lower energy costs, reduced environmental impact and a stable and comfortable climate indoors.
- The open material structure reduces sound reflections and makes Acoustic Wood Wool a good sound absorber. The material dampens noise and contributes to restful acoustics in residential buildings, industrial premises and public spaces.
- Acoustic Wood Wool is fire resistant and is type-approved as protective cladding with a class 1 coating.
- Measurements show that emissions from Acoustic Wood Wool products are extremely low. The strong surface can cope with vacuum cleaning, and use of the product in restaurants and other sensitive environments show that the boards do not emit dust or particles.